[ISS] Traffic Surveillance Working Group approved APIMs

Larry Hesterberg Larry.Hesterberg at sae-itc.org
Fri Oct 22 20:57:36 EDT 2021

All-
At the Virtual Mid-Term Session on October 7, the AEEC Executive Committee approved APIM 19-007A and 19-009B (see attached).
These APIMs give our Subcommittee additional time to continue work on the following documents:

  *   ARINC Project Paper 768A: Second Generation Integrated Surveillance System (ISS)
  *   ATC Transponder and Traffic Computer Standardization (ARINC 718A, ARINC 735C)
Thanks to everyone for all their hard work over a difficult time for all.
I am looking forward to the next year and hope that we may be able to have an in-person meeting.
Thanks again!
Sincerely,
Larry A. Hesterberg

Larry A. Hesterberg
Primary Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE ITC Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120
Bowie, MD 20715

o  +1.240.334.2586
m +1.240.906.3674
e  larry.hesterberg at sae-itc.org<mailto:larry.hesterberg at sae-itc.org>
aviation-ia.org<http://itc.sae.org/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7C786.FB980CB0]

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.  The information may also contain technical data subject to export control laws.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.