[KuBand] FW: ARINC 792-2 / ATTACHMENT 12 - Small Form Factor Interface between the airplane and the antenna / Thermal Consideration WP / KSAT Action Items

Jose Godoy jose.godoy at sae-itc.org
Thu Mar 16 12:44:53 EDT 2023

Dear Ku/Ka-Band Satellite Communications experts,

The new Attachment 12 proposal for Supplement 2 to ARINC Characteristic 792 - Second Generation Ku-Band and Ka-Band Satellite Communication Systems, has been provided by Chris Schaupmann (Airbus). Also attached is the revised thermal consideration white paper submitted by Matt Landel (Astronics AeroSat) and the KSAT Action Items.

Please review them as they will be discussed at the next KSAT Subcommittee virtual meeting scheduled for March 27, 2023.

The goal is to have a mature draft of Supplement 2 shortly after the March 27th meeting so that it may be submitted for adoption consideration at the next AEEC General Session (The AEEC General Session is scheduled for May 8-11, 2023, in Denver, Colorado).

Best Regards,

José

---------------------------------
José Godoy
Lead Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE-ITC Industry Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120
Bowie, MD 20715

Tel: +1. 443.534.8925
Email:   jose.godoy at sae-itc.org<mailto:jose.godoy at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>
sae-itc.org<http://itc.sae.org/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D957EB.35CDC870]

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.  The information may also contain technical data subject to export control laws.