[Ndb] NDB Meeting Agenda ...Working Papers

Sam Buckwalter sbuckwalter at sae-itc.org
Tue Oct 14 06:40:47 EDT 2014

Hello All:

To date, I have distributed 28 working papers for the upcoming NDB Meeting.  The first 15 working papers were distributed via Reference letter 14-127/DNT-161. These working papers can be downloaded from the NDB Web page at http://aviation-ia.com/aeec/projects/ndb/index.html

The other 13 working papers were distributed via, email.

I also have attached the proposed agenda for the upcoming meeting.

Safe Travels

Sam Buckwalter
Program Director
Executive Secretary AMC & FSEMC

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE ITC Industry Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120
Bowie, MD 20715

c  +1.443.454.0584
 sbuckwalter at sae-itc.org<mailto:sbuckwalter at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.