[Ndb] ARINC 424A Updates

Sam Buckwalter sbuckwalter at sae-itc.org
Thu Sep 4 11:01:30 EDT 2014

Hello All:

Please read the note below from Don Nicholas, Honeywell, regarding the ARINC 424A UML Model and associated material.

Attached is the excel file with the updated 424A schedule.  The other excel file is the updates to the UML model.

As for the Zip file reference in Don's note, that has been posted to the NDB web page, due size and those firewalls that will not accept zip files. The NDB web page address is http://aviation-ia.com/aeec/projects/ndb/index.html

As for my action item, I'm in the process of incorporating the New Section 6 and 7 in the ARINC Project Paper 424A.  My goal is to have that posted by the 3rd week of September.

Sam Buckwalter
Program Director
Executive Secretary AMC & FSEMC

ARINC Industry Activities