[Ndb] NDB June Meeting

Sam Buckwalter sbuckwalter at sae-itc.org
Mon Apr 6 11:39:39 EDT 2015

NDBer's

The arrangements have been coordinated for our next meeting in Bedford, Massachusetts, hosted by MITRE.

I have attached a template for submitting proposals and discussions for the upcoming NDB Subcommittee meeting along with the meeting announcement.  Please try and use the template.  All working papers submitted by June 8, 2015 will be circulated for review. After that date late material may only be introduced on the agenda with approval from the chairman and formal consensus of the group.

Please review the attach meeting announcement as there are 6 Action Items that need to completed prior to the upcoming NDB Meeting.

Sam Buckwalter
Program Director
Executive Secretary AMC & FSEMC

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE ITC Industry Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120
Bowie, MD 20715

c  +1.443.454.0584
 sbuckwalter at sae-itc.org<mailto:sbuckwalter at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.