[Ndb] FW: 424A design document

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Wed May 27 10:16:58 EDT 2015

Hello All:

Attached is the ARINC 424A Design Principles document that has been updated.

Please review this document prior to the meeting next month in Bedford.

Also this a reminder to send in your working papers and if you have not already sent me your security information please do so.

MITRE is a secure facility. Everyone will need to provide photo identification upon arrival. Attends will have to provide the following:

*         Name (Last, First)

*         Country of Citizenship

*         Company/Organization Represented

*         Country of the Company/Organization

Please send this information to Sam Buckwalter (sbuckwalter at sae-itc.org<mailto:sbuckwalter at sae-itc.org>). This information will be needed by 1 June 2015.