[NDB] Review Meeting on XML Schemas for NDB

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Wed May 4 12:43:37 EDT 2016

Attention Stakeholders,

Subject: Review Meeting on XML Schemas

Meeting Objective:  The meeting will be to go through the XML schemas in detail making the desired changes/corrections to the beta ARINC 424 XML release.  (If you remember the meeting in Zurich, there will be comments on if fields should be moved, split apart, and/or combined).  This will involve editing the XML schemas and UML models in real time based on the feedback of the meeting participants.  We advise attending with knowledge in both the ARINC 424 data and the use of XML data.  This is likely a technical standards person and a developer of some kind.  This is also a very good way for a ARINC 424 person to learn XML, as we will be going through the XML in detail.

Overall, the NDB subcommittee will need to fix issues in the design and to bring the XML into 424-21 status so that we can begin working on 424-22 with a XML dataset.

Location - Phoenix Arizona
Date: June 7-9
There will be a group dining opportunity on June 7th.

Don Nicholas
Project Engineer
Databases
Honeywell International Inc.
21111 N. 19th Ave (M/S N19C5)
Phoenix, AZ 85027
602.436.1487 office
480.282.3015 cell
don.nicholas at honeywell.com<mailto:don.nicholas at honeywell.com>
Website: www.honeywellaes.com/navdb<blocked::http://www.honeywellaes.com/navdb>
ECCN EAR99

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.