[NDB] Upcoming SCQ working group

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Thu Mar 9 10:05:46 EST 2017

Hello SCQ participants,
The next SCQ working group is several weeks away, March 27 & 28 in Cologne. The primary objectives for the meeting will be to engage the EASA team for what methods may be acceptable within the regulation, review participants input, and work to develop these potential ideas for alternative means of simulator recurrent qualification. A desirable outcome would be to narrow down to several ideas for detailed exploration and progression.
For those of you whom may be new to the conversation I have attached a brief overview of the working group as well as references to some good information and discussion that has already been generated.
Please be prepared to bring ideas to the meeting. If you have not yet engaged all of your resources and SMEs please do so. In order to make this working group successful we have to have concrete ideas to move forward.
If you are not able to participate in person I would like to receive any input you may have prior to the meeting so it can be included. Please contact me directly by e-mail or phone.
Best Regards,
Tom Shaw
Manager, Campus Support Engineering
Boeing Flight Services

Office: +1 425-237-7813

Mobile:+1 425-306-6907

thomas.b.shaw at boeing.com<mailto:thomas.b.shaw at boeing.com>
[http://brandcenter-dev.web.boeing.com/common/images/boeing_logo_email.gif]

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.