[NDB] Fwd: Updated 1/2 Degree Latitude Waypoint Identifiers

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Tue Oct 5 19:50:48 EDT 2021

All see the updated proposal.

Sam Buckwalter
AMC Executive Secretary
Program Director

________________________________
From: Rosado, Edward (US) <edward.rosado at baesystems.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 7:25:51 PM
To: Sam Buckwalter <Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org>
Cc: David.L.Atkinson at nga.mil <David.L.Atkinson at nga.mil>; Richard.V.Timms at nga.mil <richard.v.timms at nga.mil>
Subject: Updated 1/2 Degree Latitude Waypoint Identifiers

Hi Sam,

            I’ve attached the updated version of our ½ Degree Latitude Waypoint Identifiers proposal.  This version is much smaller and only addresses the area north of the equator between 0 – 100 degrees west longitude.  We’ll plan to address the rest of the world in a future face to face meeting.  This proposal will address the immediate need.

            Please let us know if we can provide any additional information.  We’ll be ready to present this on Wednesday if there is time on the schedule.  We do not want to slip this to a later version of ARINC 424.

Respectfully,
Ed

Edward J. Rosado Jr.
Senior Principal Systems Engineer

C4ISR Systems

Electronic Systems
BAE Systems, Inc.

T: +1 618 236 4813  |  M: +1 618 210 6749  |  E: Edward.Rosado at baesystems.com<mailto:Edward.Rosado at baesystems.com>
16 Executive Drive, Suite 120, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
baesystems.com
Connect with BAE Systems: [cid:image007.png at 01D54BA5.AE3D07E0] <https://twitter.com/BAESystemsInc> [cid:image002.png at 01D54BA5.AE3D07E0] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/baesystemsinc> [cid:image008.png at 01D54BA5.AE3D07E0] <https://www.facebook.com/BAESystemsinc> [cid:image009.png at 01D54BA5.AE3D07E0] <https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-BAE-Systems-USA-EI_IE18934.11,26.htm> [cid:image010.png at 01D54BA5.AE3D07E0] <https://www.youtube.com/BAESystemsinc> [cid:image006.png at 01D54BA5.AE3D07E0] <https://www.instagram.com/baesystemsinc/>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.