[NDB] Expanding the NDB Subcommittee Meeting Time and Adding a Day to the Meeting.

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Mon Sep 27 07:35:31 EDT 2021

Hello All:

To all that respond to the below email thank you!

>From the responses I received the NDB Subcommittee meeting will be expanded by and hour on the backend.  As to including Friday, I received numerous responses that was not desired as they would be unable to attend.

The NDB meeting will be held as follows:

  *   MON-THU: 0930 to 13:30 Eastern with a 15 min break.

On Monday 4 October the third item on the agenda is what is the status of Supplement 23 with regards to maturity. If the consensus of the NDB Subcommittee is to consider Draft 4 mature after the close of the meeting.  The group will then triage the 29 working papers and address those that go into Draft 4 of Supplement 23.  The other working papers will be addressed, time allowing or be deferred to the next meeting.

Additionally I have included 29th Working Paper, Include VAL and LAL Values to GBAS Path Point (PQ) Records.  This was submitted Lufthansa Systems FlightNav and correlates to Working Paper number 1.

Thanks and I look forward to speaking to everyone next week.

Sam Buckwalter
Program Director
Executive Secretary AMC
c  +1.443.454.0584