[NDB] NDB Working Papers

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Wed Aug 31 11:52:58 EDT 2022

Hello All:

Attached are the working papers I have received for the NDB meeting next month.

If you plan on submitting a working paper, but have not sent it to me yet, please send it to me as soon as you can so that I can forward out to the group.

I will be sending out information on meeting location logistical items and virtual links for the meeting next week.

Sam Buckwalter
AEEC Program Director, Executive Secretary
Lead Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities an SAE ITC Program

m 1+443.454.0584
sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org<mailto:sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.