[NDB] NDB Subcommittee Meeting 13-15 September 2022

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Tue Jun 7 14:37:30 EDT 2022

NDBers:

The next meeting of the NDB Subcommittee will take place September 13-15, 2022.  The location will be the T-Rex Building in St Louis, Missouri, hosted by NGA.  A meeting announcement will be published in the near future.

This will be a face-to-face meeting.  There will be virtual component to this NDB Subcommittee, and a Teams meeting will be sent our one weeks prior to the meeting in St Louis.

So that a detail agenda can be planned to allow participation of the virtual attendees,  I would like to have all Working Papers submitted 30 August 2022.

Additionally, based on discussion at the last virtual meeting and the amount of work that needs to be completed, please plan on 3 full days.

I have attached the Working Paper Template for your convenience.

Sam Buckwalter
ARINC Industry Activities an SAE ITC Program
Lead Principal Engineer
Program Director

m 1+443.454.0584
sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org

P.S.  Draft 4 of Supplement 23 to ARINC Specification 424: Navigation System Database was adopted by the AEEC ExCom May 11, 2022.  Dash 23 should be in Grey Cover and posted to the ARINC Store in July.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.