[NDB] NDB Working Paper Submission and Please Register.

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Wed Feb 28 14:58:42 EST 2024

NDBers:

It is imperative that you pre-register with ARINC IA so that I can send a registration list to Delta Air Lines before the meeting so that you can enter the Delta Facility.  Delta Airlines is a secure facility, so you MUST pre-register with ARINC IA by April 1st so I can provide your name and contact information to Delta.  Additionally, I will provide maps of the Delta Facility around this time. The maps will depict where to pick up your badge and the location of the meeting room.

The registration link is https://aviation-ia.sae-itc.com/forms/meeting-registration-form

As of today, only 14 have pre-reg.

The next NDB Subcommittee meeting is scheduled for April 16-18, 2024, at the Delta Airlines facilities outside Hartsfield Airport. I have attached the Working Paper submission form.  Please send your working papers to me by March 15 so I can distribute them before the meeting.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Atlanta.

Sam Buckwalter
AEEC Executive Secretary
Director

ARINC Industry Activities an SAE ITC Program

m 1+443.454.0584
sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org<mailto:sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.