[NIS] FW: Upcoming NIS Subcommittee Meeting

Vanessa Mastros vanessa.mastros at sae-itc.org
Tue Jan 3 10:12:10 EST 2017

Greetings everyone,

I hope this email finds each of you well and looking forward to the holidays.

The NIS Subcommittee Meeting right around the corner - January 24-26, 2017 in Cocoa Beach, Florida.  The hotel reservation cutoff is January 7, 2017.

I have attached the meeting announcement to this email for your convenience.

We have a busy agenda for the upcoming meeting four (4) main objectives:

1.    Review proposed content for inclusion in Draft 1 of Supplement 2 to ARINC Report 842: Guidance for Usage of Digital Certification

2.    Review proposed content for inclusion in Draft 1 of ARINC Project Paper 848: Broadband Network Interface for Non-Safety Services

3.    Reach industry consensus on the content of ARINC Project Paper 852:Guidance for Security Data Logging in an IP Network Environment

4.    Review APIM 17-001 proposing a roadmap for the deployment of IPv6.

Reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly or completing your room reservation request online.  If you chose to call the hotel directly (TEL: +1-321-799-0003), you will need to mention the group rate of "SAEITC".  To reserve your room online as part of our room block and at the negotiated rate, please follow the steps below.

1.    Go to: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hilton-cocoa-beachoceanfront-CCBCHHF/index.html

2.    Input your arrival and departure within the range of January 23 to January 27, 2017.

3.    Click on the blue text link to "Add special rate codes"

4.    Input "SAEITC"

5.    Click the button to Check Rooms & Rates

6.    Complete the requested information

Best regards,
Vanessa

---------------------------------
Vanessa A. Mastros
Business Manager & Project Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE ITC Industry Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120
Bowie, MD 20715

o  +1.240.334.2575
c  +1.443.221.8374
f   +1.301.383.1231
e  vanessa.mastros at sae-itc.org<mailto:vanessa.mastros at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.  The information may also contain technical data subject to export control laws.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.