[PT] AMC Blog # 8

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Mon Jun 28 11:37:21 EDT 2021

Dear AMC Enthusiasts,

Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening!

For last day we had discussions about the following topics: Pneumatic, Nacelles, Water and Waste,
Happy to report that we are also dealing with mechanical items. In the past we were dealing with avionics items only.
AMC conference is now dealing with cracks, corrosion, aircraft skin etc. This is how we grow to cover all chapters
except primary structure and engines.

[cid:image001.png at 01D76C3D.71B06730]

Some interesting things about Virtual AMC:

Closing comments from Shyla Liddle AMC chairman:

"Thank each and every one of you for great participation and excellent discussions....
.....and thank you Sam for great job."

Saying that: The conference is closed and we will see each other in F2F meeting next year.

... Sam bring us to great place please!

Just to remind the participants which are for the first time following the AMC conference.
If you consider to sign-in for the membership it can be done. Just contact us for details.
And remember: The more you put into AMC the more you gain.

Best regards,
Marijan Jozic
[cid:image002.png at 01D76C38.EE33F5B0]
Director European Operation
e: marijan.jozic at octonx.org<mailto:marijan.jozic at octonx.org>
m: +31.6.23.977.556
www.sae-itc.com<http://www.sae-itc.com/>

[cid:image003.png at 01D76C38.EE33F5B0]

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.