[SAI] Proposed Draft Autonomous Distress Tracking (ADT) and Timely Recovery of Flight Data (TRFD) APIMs

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Tue Sep 20 10:49:17 EDT 2016

Dear SAI Subcommittee participant:

Toulouse promises to be an excellent venue for the upcoming SAI Subcommittee meeting to be held October 11-12 at THALES.

Boeing has submitted two new APIMs for discussion at the SAI Subcommittee meeting in Toulouse. A presentation on Autonomous Distress Tracking (ADT) and Timely Recovery of Flight Data is attached for your information. Many thanks to Jessie Turner for this input.

Additionally, I am aware of three more APIMs being prepared this week in anticipation of the SAI Subcommittee in Toulouse. These topics are shown on the SAI agenda. Keep in mind the SAI Subcommittee will be discussing APIMs intended for approval in Toulouse and others that are more likely to be candidates for the AEEC General Session in Milwaukee - April 2017.

THALES is hosting the SAI Subcommittee. If you have not yet done so, you must send a photocopy scan of your passport photo page to our host Hugues Meunier at Thales hugues.meunier at fr.thalesgroup.com<mailto:hugues.meunier at fr.thalesgroup.com> by this Friday, September 23.

If you are staying for the AEEC Mid-Term Session at Rockwell Collins, the same security requirements will apply. Contact Julie.marty at rockwellcollins.com<mailto:Julie.marty at rockwellcollins.com>. Bring your passport with you to the meeting location.

Best regards,
Paul

Paul  J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director,
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC),
ARINC Standards Development

1-410-212-0913 (cell 1)
1-443-254-0528 (cell 2)
1-240-334-2579 (desk)