[SAI] AEEC SAI Subcommittee and Global Aircraft Tracking - June 13-16 Denver

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Fri Apr 21 18:08:06 EDT 2017

Dear SAI Subcommittee participant:

I am very pleased to announce that Panasonic will host the next SAI Subcommittee meeting at the Hilton Inverness Hotel in Englewood, Colorado.

The primary purpose of this announcement is to provide advance hotel information to assist in your travel plans. See details below.

Second, in anticipation of new work on Global Aircraft Tracking (GAT), the meeting will be announced as two events:
SAI Subcommittee - June 13-14
GAT Working Group - June 15-16

Plan to stay for both events.

A formal announcement on AEEC Letterhead is coming soon.

If you wish to reserve a speaking slot for a presentation at one or both of these meetings, please drop me a note before June 2.

Many thanks to Panasonic for making these arrangements.

Best regards,
Paul

Paul  J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director,
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC),
ARINC Standards Development

1-410-212-0913 (cell 1)
1-443-254-0528 (cell 2)
1-240-334-2579 (desk)