[SAI] Material from today's GAT WG Meeting

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Thu Apr 12 16:17:08 EDT 2018

Hello SAI Global Aircraft Tracking participants:

   Attached please find the notes from today's face to face meeting. Please keep in mind that Boeing is organizing regular WebEx calls each Wednesday.  Here is the material we reviewed/worked at the GAT face to face meeting today:

  1.  Label202 Discussion Notes REV B.xlsx - updated label 202 truth tables
  2.  Interface definitions (version 2b).xls - updated version of interface straw-horse
  3.  ADT-Trigger Flow Discussions Figure 2018-04-12.pptx - trigger flow interconnect discussion
  4.  Block Diagrams - Interfaces - Example Interconnect (Luis).pptx - block diagrams reviewed
  5.  AEEC GS - Global Aircraft Tracking Draft.pptx - draft update for AEEC general session
  6.  ADT Timelines REV Draft.pptx - draft ADT related time line
  7.  180411 AEEC SAI TRFD Meeting 1.pdf - notes from timely recovery of flight data kick-off meeting
  8.  Inmarsat GMDSS .pdf - Presentation from GMDSS demo on Tuesday

Please also note the following:

  1.  Actions and assignments will follow early next week
  2.  Next week's telecon (4/18) is cancelled
  3.  Telecons will recommence on 4/25
  4.  Weekly telecons will be scheduled to start one hour later (5:00 PM CET/11:00 AM EDT/8:00 AM PDT) to make things a bit more civilized for our Asia-Pacific attendees
  5.  We discussed the dates for the October face-to-face, but determined they cannot be easily changed and we need to maintain the current target dates of Oct 23, 24, 25

   We look forward to hearing you all again on the next WebEx call Wednesday, April 25th.

Best Regards,
                        Peter

Peter H. Grau
Lead Principal Engineer
ARINC Industry Activities
SAE-ITC
16701 Melford Blvd. Ste 120
Bowie, MD 20715
(240) 334-2580

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.