[SAI] McMurdo Cospas-Sarsat Experience Center visit (also called MERREC) - Dec. 7th

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Mon Nov 26 12:55:12 EST 2018

Hello All,

   If you are planning to attend the McMurdo Emergency Readiness and Response Experience Center (Cospas-Sarsat) tour next Friday, please be sure to submit the required information to Christian Belleux at: christian.belleux at orolia.com<mailto:christian.belleux at orolia.com>.  In particular, if you are a non-US national, you must provide a copy of your passport, name, date of birth, passport number, passport issuing country, and citizenship ASAP (see below).  The final deadline is November 29th and we want to ensure everyone who registered is allowed to participate.  We look forward to seeing you all there.

Best Regards,
                          Peter

Peter H. Grau
Lead Principal Engineer