[SAI] FW: EASA RMT.0400 (location of an aircraft in distress) - draft requirements + update on the postponement of the applicability date of CAT.GEN.MPA.210

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Wed May 15 15:28:26 EDT 2019

Hello Global Aircraft Tracking Participants,

    Attached please find an EASA PowerPoint presentation of the performance objectives for CAT.GEN.MPA.210 and Draft Notice of Proposed Amendment (NPA).  EASA is seeking comments on the draft requirements and is proposing a postponement of the applicability date of CAT.GEN.MPA.210.  Please review, and if you wish to comment, provide your inputs directly to EASA no later than June 2nd per Guillaume's email below.

Best Regards,
                            Peter

Peter H. Grau
Lead Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE ITC Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120<x-apple-data-detectors://1>
Bowie, MD 20715<x-apple-data-detectors://1>

o  +1.240.334.2580<tel:+1.240.334.2574>
c  +1.443.221.8209<tel:+1.443.739.1850>
f  +1.301.383.1231<tel:+1.301.383.1231>
e  peter.grau at sae-itc.org<mailto:peter.grau at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.  The information may also contain technical data subject to export control laws.