[SAI] FW: sad news

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Thu Oct 14 09:08:44 EDT 2021

Dear SAI Subcommittee participant,

It is with great sadness that I share the news of Reinhard’s death last Sunday at his home in Frankfurt. Reinhard was a true friend and will be greatly missed. Reinhard often called on us to do better as an industry. May his legacy endure forever.

Please take a moment to reflect on Reinhard’s life and his contribution to aviation. I hope you will share your thoughts in his Remembrance Book using the link below.

My condolences to Reinhard’s lovely wife, to his family, and to his extended family at Lufthansa.

Paul

Paul Prisaznuk
ARINC