[Air_Ground] FW: Plan for circulating Section content - Strawman ARINC Project Paper 658

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Mon Aug 29 09:01:54 EDT 2016

Dear IPS Subcommittee participant and other interested parties:

For your review and comment, ARINC is pleased to circulate the latest inputs to ARINC Project Paper 658: Internet Protocol Suite for Aeronautical Safety Services - Roadmap Document.

Section 1, Introduction (Eurocontrol, FISTAS)
Section 2, IPS Overview, and Section 5, IPS Standardization Roadmaps (Honeywell, OLIVE)
Section 4, IPS Work Scope Considerations (Boeing, SACCONE)

Note that Section 3, IPS Architectures, is coming later, after Sept 7.

Send your comments directly to the respective Section Editors by COB Monday, Sept 12.

Best regards,
Paul

Paul Prisaznuk
Secretary, IPS Subcommittee