[EFB_Expo] EFB Users Forum

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Tue Oct 18 18:45:39 EDT 2016

Hello All,

   We are now only a few weeks away from EFB Users Forum XIII.  Progress has been smooth and without any major issues.  Our room block at the Hilton Hawaiian Village has sold out, however, rooms are still available at the Alana DoubleTree Hotel, also Hilton property.  This is a five minute walk from the Hilton Hawaiian Village.  You can reach them at (808) 947-7275.
   If you require high-speed internet at your exhibit location, please utilize the above attached pdf to make those arrangements directly with the hotel.  If you are seeking audio-visual equipment, please contact TJ O'Donnell at PSAV for assistance.  He can be reached at: todonnell at PSAV.com<mailto:todonnell at PSAV.com> or (808) 948-7792.
   The Honolulu event is shaping up nicely, and I look forward to seeing you all there!

Best Regards,
                         Peter

Peter H. Grau
Principal Engineer
ARINC Industry Activities
SAE-ITC
16701 Melford Blvd. Ste 120
Bowie, MD 20715
(240) 334-2580

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.