[Efb_users] Denver EFB Users Forum

Pete Grau pgrau at sae-itc.org
Thu Apr 30 13:14:53 EDT 2015

[AEEC-Masthead-OL][iata-rgb]

EFB Users Forum X

[cid:image007.png at 01D08346.1AECA490]

Hello All,

    Preparations are now being finalized for the upcoming Denver EFB Users Forum.   We will have fresh speakers covering the hottest topics in our usual four session format.   The Denver session topics will be Regulatory, Applications, Connectivity, and everyone's favorite: Operator Experiences.  Attached above you will find the preliminary agenda including speakers and sponsors.  Recognized experts in each of these areas will convey the latest developments in own-ship position, cockpit WiFi, satellite weather, and turbulence avoidance, just to name a few.  You will also see up to date presentations on Aircraft Access to Swim (AAtS), security, connectivity and new applications.  With this powerful speaker lineup, you can be sure the Denver Forum will be packed full of exciting new information.

     Following the first complete day of presentations, Jeppesen will host a special Welcome Reception at the Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum.  This is a popular destination for enthusiasts, and

the opening speaker will be Amelia Earhart.  Everyone is invited, and we hope you will join us.  This is perfect opportunity for you to network, reconnect with old friends and acquaintances, and make new ones.  You will not want to miss this event!

      Our suppliers are planning a record setting EXPO as well.  The EXPO sold out, was expanded, and now includes 41 suppliers, the most ever in our history.  Our suppliers will showcase their products and services on Tuesday, June 2nd from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM.   The EXPO also includes a standup buffet featuring local favorites and the best craft beers the Rockies have to offer from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.  Be sure to stop by to see the latest offerings.

    If you are planning to attend this Forum but have not yet registered, please use the links provided in the above meeting notice to do so.   One registration covers any and all activities, and it is essential to accomplish this irrespective of which events you actually attend.  As a reminder, if you are planning to attend the reception, remember to check that activity as you register to help us forecast headcount.  Pre-registration will close on Friday, May 22nd.  Those who do not preregister in advance will be required to do so at the door.

   Unfortunately, the discounted hotel room block sold out, was enlarged, and sold out again (but a few premium rooms remain).  However, there are several other hotels in the vicinity which can meet your budget and comfort needs.

   The Denver event is shaping up nicely.  We will have a record setting EXPO, outstanding speakers, and a one-of-a-kind reception.  On behalf of the EFB Leadership Team and our hosts at Jeppesen, we look forward to seeing you all again in Denver!

Best Regards,

                                Peter

Peter H. Grau

Principal Engineer

Industry Activities

Aeronautical Radio, Inc.

2551 Riva Rd.

Annapolis, MD 21401

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.