[IPS_Aero] FW: A658 Section 2 & Appx C

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Mon Feb 27 16:52:55 EST 2017

Dear IPS Subcommittee participant:

Sorry for this delay in getting Mike latest input to you. It will be discussed this Wednesday, March 1, 0800PST, 1100Est, 1700CET.

IPS Aero
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
11:00 am | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=m9fe26ee13f42e1c03168dfb29ed2f900
Meeting number: 629 198 627
Meeting password: 01Mar2017

JOIN BY PHONE
1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 629 198 627

Global call-in numbers:
https://sae.webex.com/sae/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=509913572&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=m1d9d8f056e27b18953945258de137c99