[IPS_Aero] FW: Updated text for Section covering ECTL actions from December meeting

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Tue Feb 28 14:18:51 EST 2017

Section 1, Introduction to ARINC Project Paper 658, IPS Roadmap Document was updated by EUROCONTROL. This item will be reviewed during March 1 call.

IPS Aero
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
11:00 am | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=m9fe26ee13f42e1c03168dfb29ed2f900
Meeting number: 629 198 627
Meeting password: 01Mar2017

JOIN BY PHONE
1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 629 198 627

Paul Prisaznuk
ARINC