[IPS_Aero] FW: PP858d2-01 and Appendix C for Meeting 15

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Wed Sep 16 09:49:06 EDT 2020

Dear IPS Subcommittee Participant,

Mike Olive, Honeywell, has updated the AEEC SharePoint site per his message below. Documents are now available using the link:

https://extranet.sae-itc.org/_layouts/sae-itc_login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f_layouts%2fAuthenticate.aspx%3fSource%3d%252F&Source=%2F

The IPS Subcommittee is scheduled to meet next week, September 22-24, 2020, starting at 0700 PDT, 1000 EDT, 1600 CET. Meeting duration 5 hours per day with 1 hour break. Please review documents and bring comments for discussion.

Best regards,
Paul