[MMC] Mechanical Maintenance Conference Exhibit, Sponsorship, Mobile App, and other Opportunities

Vanessa Mastros vanessa.mastros at sae-itc.org
Wed May 31 08:34:18 EDT 2017

Mechanical Maintenance Conference (MMC)

November 7-8, 2017; InterContinental Hotel; Cleveland, Ohio

Exhibit, Sponsorship, Mobile App, and other Opportunities
We are excited to see the upcoming Mechanical Maintenance Conference (MMC) coming together.  We hare various opportunities for you to share your brand and the various products and services you provide.  The attached package provides information and options that you may find promising.

Table Top Exhibit Options
The Mechanical Maintenance Conference (MMC) will be held over a three-day period. There are three table top options for exhibiting at the 2017 Mechanical Maintenance Conference (MMC) - Single, Double, or Triple Table. The Main Exhibit and Welcome Reception will be held in the Ballroom Tuesday, November 7, 2017, from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm.  A stand-up buffet will be included from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Additional exhibit opportunities are available November 8-9, 2017. Exhibits close at 1:30pm November 9, 2017. Please note that participation in the main exhibit event on Tuesday is required if you wish to exhibit on November 8-9, 2017. The exhibits on November 8-9, 2017, will be open during coffee breaks and lunch.
The exhibit fee includes table(s), 2 chairs, skirted table(s), and your organization listed in our Mobile App as an Exhibitor. Each table is 6 feet x 30 inches. You may add your own backdrop, banners, and equipment. The InterContinental Hotel and Conference Center offers various enhancements for your exhibit. Once we receive and process your payment, we will provide you with additional information for ordering exhibit enhancements. These additional items cannot exceed your reserved table width plus 2 feet on either side of the table and approximately five feet of depth. See the Exhibit Map (www.aviation-ia.com/amc/mmc/upcoming/<http://www.aviation-ia.com/amc/mmc/upcoming/>) to identify a preferred table. You are encouraged to provide 3 choices on the form. Booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis
Break Sponsors
Refreshments during the morning and afternoon breaks are provided by break sponsoring organizations. Morning and afternoon refreshments include regular coffee, decaffeinated coffee, tea, and water. Break sponsors receive recognition in our Mobile App, on our web site, and during the conference.
MMC Registration Giveaways
MMC Registration Giveaway Sponsorship allows for an organization to provide promotional items such as conference tote bags, lanyards, notepads, pens, and other items to be given out at the registration desk. All items are provided by the Sponsor at their own expense.
Mobile App, Organization Highlights
The MMC Mobile App offers many opportunities for staying connected to the conference, reaching out to business partners and customers, and increasing the exposure of your company's brand. Our Mobile App is available before, during, and after the conference.
Taking advantage of the organization highlight opportunity keeps your brand and product information in the hands of those attending the conference. This opportunity includes links to your company's Internet, Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin addresses as well as the following details:

*               Company logo (eps preferred)

*               Company Address

*               Brief description of your company

*               Product/Service information sheet(s) in PDF format
Please contact me personally if you have any questions.  I am here to help and am happy to do so.

Best regards,
Vanessa

---------------------------------
Vanessa A. Mastros
Business Manager & Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE ITC Industry Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120
Bowie, MD 20715

o  +1.240.334.2575
c  +1.443.221.8374
f   +1.301.383.1231
e  vanessa.mastros at sae-itc.org<mailto:vanessa.mastros at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.  The information may also contain technical data subject to export control laws.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.