[Sai] Draft Agenda - SAI SC in Frankfurt - 16-18 June

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Thu May 21 16:56:36 EDT 2015

Dear SAI Subcommittee participant:

I am pleased to provide this draft agenda for the SAI Subcommittee meeting to be held June 16-18 at the Lufthansa Conference Center in Frankfurt.

It is important that we get accurate registration info to our host. If you have not yet done so, please register at www.aviation-ia.com/aeec, -- or send your particulars via email and my assistant will register you for the meeting.

Best regards,
Paul

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.