[SAI] Notes from Memphis GAT WG Meeting

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Thu Jun 14 10:17:52 EDT 2018

Hello Global Aircraft Tracking Participants,

   Attached please find the notes from this week's face to face meeting.  Please keep in mind that Boeing is organizing regular WebEx calls each Wednesday.  Here is the material we reviewed in Memphis:

1.) The final agenda: GAT Memphis Agenda 2018-06 REV C.xlsx
2.) Intro and planning slides: 2018-06-11 ARINC AEEC SAI Global Aircraft Tracking Face-to-Face REV NEW.pptx
3.) The feedback from the ICAO GADSS AG on our 10054 questions: AEEC Question consolidated.docx
4.) The final A429 label content: ELT Trigger_Cancel Label 202 definition_180612 (005) (Memphis Final).xlsx
5.) The A439 label slides we went through: ARINC TiF_TrS Label 202 - Jessie's Comments 05June_as_0610.pptx
6.) The ADT interface plan we referenced: Interface Plan REV 2018-05-23.xlsx
7.) The updated interface straw horse we worked on: interface definitions (version 2d).xls
8.) The updated draft report we reviewed: ADT Requirements and Architecture Study Report REV DRAFT 11 Strawman (changes accepted).pdf

The draft report, as well as section inputs still to be integrated can also be found on the sharepoint at:
GAT : 680 Input -> 04.) ADT Requirements and Architectures Report

The A429 Label material, as well as additional supporting material can be found on the sharepoint at:
                GAT : 680 Input -> 16.) ADT Interfaces and ARINC 429 Labels -> ARINC 429 Labels -> 2018-06-13 Memphis Meeting

The Interface strawhorse material, as well as additional supporting material can be found on the sharepoint at:
                GAT : 680 Input -> 16.) ADT Interfaces and ARINC 429 Labels -> Strawhorse Interface Definitions -> 2018-06-13 Memphis Meeting

As a reminder, next week's telecon will be canceled as discussed in the meeting.  We look forward to hearing you all again on the June 27th WebEx.

Safe travels.

                        Peter

Peter H. Grau
Lead Principal Engineer
ARINC Industry Activities
SAE-ITC
16701 Melford Blvd. Ste 120
Bowie, MD 20715
(240) 334-2580

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.